Sunday, April 6, 2014

Appliances

I have to say Lowe’s is making me laugh, in a kinda scary way.
I ordered new appliances from them…a refrigerator, a stove, a dishwasher and a microwave.  Last week I received 2 calls one day, one to tell me the stove was there, the other to tell me the dishwasher was in.  I verified all appliances are here and would be delivered tomorrow, Saturday April 5.  I was assured they were.

I called this morning to verify myself and was told I am on the schedule.  Then later this morning, a person from the millworks department called to tell me my French doors were in and ready to be picked up.  I had not ordered French doors.  Then we figured out it was my French door refrigerator!    And verified yet again that it would be delivered tomorrow.

Five minutes ago, I got a call from a guy telling me my microwave was here and he wanted to verify I would be there tomorrow for delivery.  I told him about the other appliances and he said oh, more than one page.
Will I have appliances tomorrow?  Not sure.

Here is an addendum...Even though I published today, I wrote this on Friday.  All appliances were delivered yesterday.  They boxes say it's what I ordered.  We will see whey they are unboxed and installed.


No comments: